Please note that we do not advertise on Craigslist.
Check In/Check Out Procedures
Check-In is at 4:00pm
Check-Out is at 11:00am
Our Check-In Procedure: You don't need to physically check in with us upon arrival. Simply arrive at your loft and enter the personalized code provided to you via email (arriving to your inbox approximately 48 hours prior to your arrival). When you depart, simply lock the door behind you.
Parking in Newport is notoriously difficult. Fortunately, each Loft comes with at least one parking spot. More detailed information about your loft's parking arrangement(s) will be provided when you reserve your stay. Guests are permitted to park in assigned parking spaces for the duration of their stay. Vehicles must be removed from assigned parking lots/spaces by 11:00 am on the day of check-out.
Minimum Stay Requirement
A two night minimum stay is required on season (May 1- Columbus Day). On seasonal weekends, holidays, or times during local events, we require a 2 or 3 night minimum stay. However, if you are interested in staying a single night please give us a call and we may occasionally be able to accommodate you.
Payment & Cancellation Policy
- Guest must be 21 years of age to make a reservation.
- Guest will be charged 50% of the total booking cost including taxes and applicable fees (cleaning, concierge, etc.) at the time of booking. Applicable cleaning fees are outlined in section #4. All remaining balances will be charged without further notice 30 days prior to Guest's stay. Should a booking occur within 30 days of a scheduled stay, 100% of the total booking cost including taxes and applicable fees (cleaning, concierge, etc.) will be charged at the time of booking.
- To complete a booking, Guest is required to submit an online Guest Identity Verification form. A copy of a government issued photo ID and a detailed listing of the full names of all other occupants/guests staying in the unit must be submitted. Guest's reservation will be cancelled and not refunded if this form is not completed at least 30 days prior to arrival.
- Guest who cancels more than 30 days prior to the scheduled arrival date will receive a full refund less a processing fee of 10% of their total deposit or a charge of $250.00, whichever is the lesser amount.
- No refunds will be issued to Guest who cancels within 30 days of the scheduled arrival date.
- No refunds will be issued for early departures or no shows.
- Date changes will not be permitted within 30 days of Guest's stay.
- Date changes made outside of 30 days of Guest's stay will be charged a $50.00 change of date fee. If the room rates are higher for the new dates of stay, the Guest will be charged the difference between the new rates and the original rates as well as additional taxes and applicable fees. This charge will be made at the time the change is made. Date changes are subject to availability and not guaranteed. Multiple date changes will not be permitted.
Pets are not allowed in The Newport Lofts.
Wi-Fi is available in all Lofts. Login information will be provided to you prior to your arrival.
For the respect and courtesy of other guests and our neighbors, please follow these policies:
- No smoking allowed on premises
- No pets allowed
- Quiet hours are from 10pm-7am